How do I order a rack or get a quote?
Request a Quote - view a product from our site, select preferred finish and any other options, select the quantity, then click the blue “Add to Quote” button. If additional product types are required, click "Continue Browsing". Once all items have been selected, click "Proceed to Quote".
Enter your contact details and delivery area post code, click "Proceed Quote"
We will receive your request, calculate shipping costs and return our Quote.
Once an order is placed, we will prepare products for shipping and send you our tax invoice for payment.
For any assistance with quotes and orders, please call us at 1800-249-878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long for delivery?
In stock items are dispatched within 24hrs. Delivery of in-stock items is normally within 2-8 buisiness days depending on delivery location. Out of stock items, or custom items such as CBL bike lockers, E3DT double tier racks and BMSP maintenance stands, will have extended delivery times. Contact us for delivery time estimates and current stock levels. Please advise us immediately if a delayed delivery date is required in order to avoid additional shipping and storage charges. Delivery service is curb side only and unload assistance will be required to avoid additional shipping charges.
What is your warranty?
- Cora Bike Rack has the most generous warrant in the industry.
- Cora Bike Rack warrants its static bicycle rack products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years after supply.
- Cora Bike Rack warrants its bicycle lockers, dynamic bike racks and bicycle maintenance products for a period of 2 years after supply.
What finishes are available?
- Stainless steel – ideal for visually sensitive areas, public areas and corrosive environments (near salt water). Cora uses grade 316 stainless steel and includes an electropolish finish to minimise tea staining.
- Hot dipped galvanised – ideal for weather protected areas or cost sensitive projects. Cora hot dips post production and hand polishes for a smooth surface.
- Colour powdercoat – create attractive spaces or match corporate colours. Note that colour finishes will scratch over time and be more susceptible to corrosion in exposed locations.
Can you assist with layouts?
Cora provides free design and layout service – simply provide us with area dimensions, photos or even a rough sketch to get started.
Do you provide drawing files for specifiers?
Yes. You can download DWG and REVIT files for all of our products from each individual product page or see all here
Do you provide installation service?
Cora can provide 3rd party installation service for most capital city areas?
Installation quotes are based on the following:
- free parking is provided on or near site;
- all racks to be located by customer in the area racks are to be installed;
- all protective wrapping to be removed from the racks by the customer;
- racks to be installed to existing concrete surface or heavy-duty masonry walls suitable for bike racks unless otherwise noted in quote;
- no changes to layout plans provided by customer;
- all infrastructure obstructions to be noted on plans provided by customer;
- disposal of protective packaging materials off site is not included;
- site access is available without delays or interruptions during work hours (9-5pm) on installation days;
- site induction time not included.
An additional charge of $100 plus GST per hour will be charged for all time required to attend issues above, plus costs.