How do I order a rack or get a quote?
Request a Quote - choose a product from our site, select the finish and options, then click the blue “Add to Quote” button. If additional product types are required, go to the appropriate product category page and repeat.
Once all product types and finishes have been added, click the calculator symbol located at the top right corner of the site. If not already logged into your account, you will be prompted to login or become a new customer (which only requires your name and email address).
Once this step is complete you will be able to adjust the quantity of items, then add the delivery area post code and click “Submit Quote”.
We will receive your request, calculate shipping cost and return our Quote. You can then proceed to upgrade the Quote to an Order, or make changes.
Once an order is placed, we will prepare products for shipping and send you our tax invoice for payment.
For any assistance with quotes and orders, please call us at 1800-249-878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long for delivery?
In stock items are dispatched within 24hrs. Delivery time ranges from 2-7 business days depending on your location.
What is your warranty?
- Cora Bike Rack has the most generous warrant in the industry.
- Cora Bike Rack warrants its static bicycle rack products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years after supply.
- Cora Bike Rack warrants its bicycle lockers and dynamic bike rack products for a period of 2 years after supply.
What finishes are available?
- Stainless steel – ideal for visually sensitive areas, public areas and corrosive environments (near salt water). Cora uses grade 316 stainless steel and includes an electropolish finish to minimise tea staining.
- Hot dipped galvanised – ideal for weather protected areas or cost sensitive projects. Cora hot dips post production and hand polishes for a smooth surface.
- Colour powdercoat – create attractive spaces or match corporate colours. Note that colour finishes will scratch over time and be more susceptible to corrosion in exposed locations.
Can you assist with layouts?
Cora provides free design and layout service – simply provide us with area dimensions, photos or even a rough sketch to get started.
Do you provide drawing files for specifiers?
Yes. You can download DWG and REVIT files for all of our products.